Zero tail swing for excellent maneuverability: 28Z3
The 28Z3 compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine. When the housing is revolved, the tail does not project over the width of the tracks. This excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of standard or long dipperstick. Powered by an economical Yanmar 3-cylinder diesel engine, the 28Z3 track excavator offers rubber tracks, dozer blade, boom-mounted working light and a control pattern change system.
- Zero tail swing for working in tight and confined spaces.
- Easy access and operator comfort are provided in one of the largest operator stations in this class.
- Adjustable armrests and 5-way adjustable seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS). VDS enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes, saving up to 25% material and time costs.
- Unit equipped with a pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.